Sunday, January 30, 2005

It's about time I should come back to Erlangen. Browsing through my last couple of posts today seems my mind has been completely messed up by Hamburg and DESY, I have been completely brain fucked. After two nights of good sleep at a place I think of as home and meeting with most of my friends I am somewhat clearer thinking now. Most of the thoughts I had over the last couple of months (and sometimes shared with you) show signs of madness creeping in. Most thoughts right now seem like complete bullshit.

Might be also something due to blogging. Most of the thoughts I have and had all my life where complete bullshit, they just weren't documented. But I should come back to Erlangen anyway. Well, it's only a bit more than a month I have to spend in Hamburg, so we'll see...

No comments: