Tuesday, February 17, 2004

I have been reading a nice article on how the brain reacts if you get dumped by your girlfriend. (Interesting, although the last time I skipped the girl-friend part and went straight to getting dumped ;-)

Psychologists seem to think we are still living in caves. After getting dumped you start acting strange as a call for help from the tribe. (Might this be, why I started blogging? Hello Tribe!) Then you enter depressive stasis as a cry for help from the tribe. Then you go back to the cave and shoot yourself. (Or so...). I think I go hunting some boar, maybe I can impress the female part of the tribe by enormous dead animals lying around my cave...

BTW Tribe: If I do not move much tomorrow, it is not because of being in depressive stasis. I did Capoeira for the first time again since ages. It will be just sore muscels...

No comments: