Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Browsing through my past posts, they look like I am really depressed... I am not (and have not been in the last time...). I have been in better moods though...

On Sunday I got told once more that I am a nice guy, but. (Sentence finished, no comma!)
I am used to that... (that's why this blog is called gajo simpático - nice guy) This time it was via mail, which shows a lack of style or a lack of courage, but OK, life goes on. (Still thinking sometimes of her, but only pondering, if she really has no style...)

Before that - night shift makes you moody, complaining about "nobody writes me" happens if your only taks is to check for mail every ten seconds ;-)

There are also good things happening in my life, but I won't tell you them :-) Since I started writing this blog, a lot of people started patting my back and going "It is all right", nice thing...

No comments: