Monday, May 24, 2004

I am starting to understand, why so many Physicists (see below...) turn up here. I spent the last two or three working days painting small dots in a grid on our superconducting magnet. Combine this with other equally stupid and boring tasks, no social life, no contact to non-physicists (in case you get in contact, it is only short and stops at the question which Job you have) and you end up being a pathetic sociopathic Physicist. Or an alcoholic. Or both...

When I am done with my PHD I will go to Brazil and live in the Jungle for quite some time... Or end up in a mental institution with friendly people telling me everything will be good. Sorry Nuno, no Bar here in Hamburg.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nilsinho,

Como o nuno também quer emigrar, podias sugerir que fossemos todos para o brasil (só não concordo com a parte da selva, a comida em minas gerais é muito melhor...). O brasil parece-me um óptimo sítio para viver, há sol o ano todo e pessoas simpáticas. Bem melhor que a finlândia, que o nuno agora diz que achou muito engraçada :) Que dizes?
Mariana.

nuno said...

OK. Um bar no brasil também me parece bem!