Friday, March 12, 2004

Bumper-sticker-Philosophy

Why do people put bumber stickers on their car saying "dog on board"? Do they expect other people to drive more carefully this way? "Oh, i just wanted to kick that dumbass off the road, but now I see he has a dog wth him. Poor dog. I will be nice to him and not crash into his car..." "Oh, he has a dog, so I will not overtake him, else he might send his dog after me..." What the f*** is the message? "Please do not wave steaks at my car, because my dog will go nuts"?

Why do people with bumper stickers saying "children on board" drive SUVs? Why do they drive like they want to kill everybody elses children?

Why do people with bumper stickers saying "Jesus loves you" either drive like they are completely stoned or like they are in definite need of an exorcist?

No comments: